Monday, September 23, 2013

#1 Greetings!


My chinese name is Zi Wei Chen,you can call me english name Karen.I come from Taoyuan,I commute to school every day by train.It is so tired.singing is my interest,Although not good to hear,but i love it,and very enjoy it.My dream is to become accountants,and  I have been working very hard this.I hope my dreams can come true.by the way,I enjoy my life.

5 comments:

  1. Your profile photo is very much alike with the Statue of Liberty.
    Your voice is very powerful and touching. Maybe you can try to participate in singing contests to get good experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you voice.
    And I need to tell you one thing.........
    "You should calm down."
    ya~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beautiful girl
    you are a very good girl
    I think everything can't fight you
    you can do yourself best
    be happy everyday all right^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! beautiful girl
    We always do exactly the same thing
    I think We will definitely be a good friend forever

    ReplyDelete